What If Self-Love Is Necessary to Shift the Planet?
It sounds like such a big deal, because it is. Self-love, self-compassion, and self-care are key to making your most profound contribution – here, now, with your one precious life. Learn how self-love is also key to creating beloved community – what Martin Luther King, Jr. was talking about when he said, “This is the love that may well be the salvation of our civilization.”
In this workshop you’ll understand:
- The necessity of self-love for confidence and creative expression
- The difference between self-love and narcissism
- Self-love as an evolutionary force (and the brain science behind it!)
- The relationship between self-love and Earth activism
- Why self-love is considered the greatest spiritual journey we must make
Conscious evolution (which is needed to shift out of the planetary predicament we are in) requires self-awareness – and becoming more self-aware takes tremendous self-love. If this is speaking to you, it’s likely part of a bigger calling to serve in these complex times, for which self-love is a non-negotiable lifeline. Come learn how to take this on in a skillfully held, safe and compassionate space, with powerful activation practices.